Top facebook2x Top twitter2x Top youtube2x Top instagram2x Top phone2x +353 1 8332691 Top email2x Email us Top search2x Basket Login

COVID-19 Sailing Postponed

722959 orig
Published 00:00 on 1 Apr 2020

As you are aware the country is fighting hard against the Covid-19 Virus and we must play our part in minimising the spread of this potentially life threatening disease.

To this end, the clubhouse is closed until further notice. Sailing has been postponed until it is deemed safe by the Government for activities to go back to normal.

Our objective is to keep all our members safe and well in these difficult times.

Last updated 17:31 on 9 February 2021

© 2021 Clontarf Yacht & Boat Club powered by Sailing Club Manager