Membership Application Form - Please send application forms to "membership at cybc dot ie"
Owners, skippers and regular crew of boats usually operating from the Club must be either Ordinary, Family, Youth or Cadet Members.
There are 6 membership categories:
- 1.Ordinary Members: These are sailing members who enjoy the full sailing and house facilities. Their spouse can enjoy the house facilities but is ineligible for club racing.
- 2.Family Members: This includes a husband and wife or any two partners and any of their children who are admitted as Cadet Members.
- 3.Social Members: These members enjoy the house facilities and do not sail. Their spouse/partner may also use the house facilities.
- 4.Youth Members: Full sailing members 18 to 25 years of age. Youth members whos parents are Family members will have free membership to the age of 21.
- 5.Cadet Members: Are young people between the ages of 8 to 21 who are not gainfully employed and whos parents are Family or Associate members.
- 6.Country/Overseas members: Members living outside a radius of 50km from the Club or resident outside the Republic of Ireland. They enjoy sailing and house facilities.
Ordinary Membership 505
Family Membership 630
Social Membership 75
Youth Membership 100
Last updated 10:38 on 24 October 2022